August 14 2020 – Cassidy Southern
- 8-10 cups of water or chicken/vegetable stock
- 6 oz Old Bay® Seasoning
- Corn on the cob cut into quarters
- Red potatoes, cut into chunks
- Shrimp, Andouille Sausage, Clams, and Crawfish
- Lemons, halved (optional) to put in the boil or to squeeze fresh over the top
Add 8-10 cups of water or stock to a deep pot and bring to a boil.
Stir in the Old Bay® Seasoning and add halved red potatoes.
Boil the potatoes for approximately 7 minutes then add the corn and the Andouille Sausage and boil for 4-5 mins more.
Add the Clams, Crawfish, Shrimp and Lemons and cook until the clams open and the shrimp is pink and firm to the touch.
Remove from heat. Then remove the sausage, seafood and vegetables from to a serving platter and stir in some butter to enrich the sauce.
Optional: Use the sauce as a dip with some fresh bread.