Chef's Box Farm Share 2022
- Chef's Box Farm Share is a weekly subscription program that will automatically be delivered to your home.
- Our farm share consists of locally sourced produce, meats, and sustainable seafood.
- It will contain approximately $35 worth of in-season produce, and approximately $40 worth of locally sourced, variety of beef, pork, and poultry and sustainable seafood.
Boxes will be delivered weekly from approximately the second week in July - to the third week in October. Weeks Approx 7/11-10/17. 15 weeks total. Boxes will be delivered on Fridays and Saturdays, based on your location.
Please reserve your subscription by July 2nd. Requests after July 2nd will be fulfilled based on availability. Boxes will automatically be billed weekly at $75. During the 15 week span, you are able to cancel twice if needed. Cancelations need to be sent by Monday of the week being cancelled.
About our local Beef/Pork supplier:
- Beef raised fully on the grassy pastures in West Virginia. Never left the state.
- Pork farm raised on farms in SE Ohio and WV.
- USDA graded for quality. Only Choice and Prime grades in the program. Not only local, but high quality local.
- Small family farmers. Average herd size is 20 or less.
- Helping promote local farmers and their families.
- Less moving of animals and a much less stressful environment.
- Smaller carbon footprint.
- Farm to table traceability you don’t get in regular beef and pork. Knowing where your food comes from.
- Pork and beef cuts are hand cut and crafted by local artisan cutters.
- All farmers and plant works are BQA certified for humane handling of animals and safety in the workplace.
The Produce We Expect for 2022
July: peaches, plums, nectarines, sweet corn, tomatoes, green beans, cucumbers, zucchini, green peppers, hot peppers, lettuce, swiss chard, kale, onions, fresh herbs, new potatoes, and apples (Lodi and Pristine)
August: peaches, plums, nectarines, sweet corn, tomatoes, green beans, cucumbers, zucchini, green peppers, hot peppers, onions, blue berries, watermelons, potatoes, fresh herbs, and apples (McIntosh, Gala, Golden Supreme, and Honeycrisp)
September: peaches, sweet corn, tomatoes, green beans, cucumbers, zucchini, green peppers, hot peppers, onions, potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, fresh herbs, and apples (McIntosh, Gala, Golden Supreme, Honeycrisp, Cortland, Jonagold, Jonathan, September Wonder Fuji, and Golden Delicious)
October: tomatoes, onions, potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, winter squash (acorn, butternut, buttercup, spaghetti, and blue hubbard), pumpkins and apples (Cortland, Jonagold, Jonathan, Fuji, Mutsu/Crispin, Golden & Red Delicious, Stayman & Turley Winesap, Granny Smith and Arkansas Black)
Contact us to sign up or for more information: